— The Aesthetics Room
Giving you back your confidenece
Frequently asked questions
- Acne – Not only found in teenagers but adults alike. Acne is an area of harsh, red spots that can sometimes be painful.
- Hyperpigmentation – Patched of darker skin, caused by an excess of melanin. The brown pigment that usually produces normal skin colour forms deposits in the skin.
- Cellulite - A very common condition of the skin.
- Usually found on women, but men can also develop it. The condition forms as lumpy or dimpled skin.
- Dry Skin – Another common skin condition. Many situations can cause dry skin. It can become worse in cold or hot weather.
- Rosacea – A condition that causes redness and small blood vessels on the face.
- Scars – Many people have scars, some from childhood and others later on in life. It could be from previous acne, medical procedures or even childhood illnesses such as chickenpox.
- Fine Lines – Usually caused by ageing skin.
- Stretch Marks – Another common condition. This can be found in both men and women, and are typical in people whose weight has fluctuated over time.
Every treatment is likely to differ between each person. We will evaluate your condition and advise on the best type of treatment. In some cases, we may combine treatments to ensure you get the best results.
- Medical Peel – Where a chemical solution is used on the skin to remove the top layer. When the skin grows back, it will be much smoother.
- Skin Boosters (hyaluronic acid) – Injection of hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin. It improves the elasticity and leaves your skin looking and feeling younger.
- Micro-needling – Several tiny needles that puncture the first layer of skin. Your skin will be rejuvenated by boosting the production of collagen. It will reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- Mesotherapy – A mixture of vitamins, minerals and amino acids are injected directly into the mesodermal layer of your skin. Your skin will feel rejuvenated and look healthier all round.
- PRP – We take a small amount of blood from you and put it through the process of separating the PRP (rich plasma). Once the PRP is activated, we inject it into your skin. The PRP will help the growth of collagen and regenerates the tissue that makes your skin soft.
- Wow Facials (cocktail therapy) – An innovative new treatment that has become increasingly popular. It consists of a fusion of the most popular aesthetic treatments all in one.
We will hold a consultation with you to discuss your requirements. We will recommend the treatment we think is right for you, and if you have any concerns or questions, we will ensure you feel 100% comfortable before the treatment. We will also give you an aftercare regime. This is to make sure you continue to look after your skin when you get home.
When we talk about skin, there are three important components; Collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid. We should always maintain a high level of these components. As levels drop, after time, our skin will lose its plumpness and elasticity.
A good skincare regime is important to ensure we maintain healthy skin. With constant exposure to the sun, pollution and chemicals, our skin will be one of the first things affected. By protecting your skin from these factors, you are less likely to suffer from collagen loss, lines, wrinkles and pigmentation. Aesthetics Room can help revitalise your skin and give you the tools you need to continue a healthy regime at home.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
- Do not expose the treated area to intense heat. For example, a sauna.
- Try to sleep on your back for a few nights, avoiding pressure.
- Avoid drinking any alcohol for at least 24 hours.
- Do not use oil-based make-up, retinols/Vitamin C therapy for 24 hours.
- Avoid facials, waxing or peels for at least two weeks after treatment.
Book a Treatment
All the treatments offered are carried out by professionals trained specifically in the procedures offered.