— The Aesthetics Room
you’re looking for
Frequently asked questions
The following areas can be treated;
- Localised fat deposits from the body contour
- Abdominal folds
- Upper Arms
It can also be used to get rid of lipomas and in liposuction treatments.
We use a mesotherapy technique to inject vitamins, enzymes and hormones that dissolves fat, rejuvenates and tightens the skin. If you have stretch marks or cellulite as a result of the excess skin, we can also use micro-needling to improve the appearance.
Although a safe procedure, there are certain activities you should avoid afterwards.
- Excessive heat such as hot tubs or saunas
- Avoid massages for 48 hours
- Keep treated areas out of direct sunlight for about 2 weeks
- After 48 hours, baths and showers are recommended to assist with the healing process.
Summary of Treatment
*results can be different in each individual
30 minutes estimated
24 hours estimated
How often is the treatment
2-3 weeks apart*
Back to Work
1 hour estimated
Risks & Complications
Redness, stinging, and burning within 15 minutes to 2 hours after treatment, and later, swelling and bruising, which peaks between 6-72 hours
No anaesthetic necessary
Book a Treatment
All the treatments offered are carried out by professionals trained specifically in the procedures offered.